the bus diaries of america

Sunday, November 12, 2006




Galápagos

It was fab, spent four nights on a boat travelling from island to Island seeing great wildlife at first hand during the day. I wasn’t really into the nature stuff before I went but this trip has really opened my eyes, especially the snorkling with incredibly colouful fish and asorted sea creatures which was fab, swimming with sea lions a particular high point. I also meet from great people including the man who was the intended victim of the Breacon Bomb back in 1997, do a google search, fascinating!!

Unfortunately, due to a technical hitch with the operator of my camera – in other words my sheers stupidity- alot of my pictures of the galapagos have been deleted, this is just a small selection.

If any off you do have the opportunity to get out there do, it really is an unique experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home