the bus diaries of america

Friday, September 15, 2006

My Itinerary

Thought it was about time I let you know my interary for the next 11 months, that is apart from generally relaxing!!

Well I’m IN Quito Ecuador just now and have had a look around and generally taken things easy.

Rest of September will be spent at a language school in Quito and early October I’ll be off for a week travelling round Ecuador.

Then its off to the Galapagos Islands, this should be fantastic and one of the highlights of the year. From October 13th to November 6th I’m on a tour down to Cusco and Machu Pichu.

Which takes me to early November when I’m off to Lake Titicaca (spelling) and then off to La Paz and through Bolivia, which from what everyone I’ve met so far tells me is supposed to be incredible.

Chile for late November/early December and hopefully Easter Island for Christmas (it just kinds of amuses me!)

The New Year will be up through Patagonia, Argentina and Uruguay. I’ll be hitting Rio for the Carnival in February. Late Feb and March I’m going to try and travel through Paraguay and Brazil to Venezuela and then go across to the Caribbean for the Cricket World Cup in April (Mr Wells are you reading this!!).

The rest of the year will be split between Central America and North America. Ideally as I’m travelling to Ushuaia (doesn’t look right!!), the most southerly town in the World I’d also like to get up to Alaska but we’ll see.

If anyone’s got any suggestions of places to visit please let me know.

Cheers
Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home