the bus diaries of america

Thursday, May 17, 2007











Truck Tour Part Three

Originally my plan was to make my way up the coast of Brasil then over to Colombia but with all good plans they can change and after meeting such a great bunch of people on the way up from Ushuaia I decided to carry on travelling with Dragoman up to Manaus via Brasilia, national parks, the Pantanal and up the Amazon.

Again an awesome time was had except for an mossy bite on my arse that became infected and that I had to have cut open in a hospital in the middle of Brasil The pain of the bite was unreal and I had to lie down in the truck (more like a bus) for two days of travelling. The doctor in the hospital was brilliant and afterwards I could actually sit down, I never want that to happen again.


Pics: Brasilia, the national park and boating on the Amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home